A smiling person with long blonde hair cradles a baby dressed in a light blue onesie. They are looking at each other with joy in a softly lit room.

We are filing Contempt Petitions in Custody for our custody clients who consistently face the other side not following the Court’s Order. We have had success in our Contempt petitions and have recently been awarded our clients’ attorney fees for having to file against the non-compliant parent. Some parties think that they can simply ignore the Court’s Order. Our new custody laws have made it our responsibility to carefully check into the criminal backgrounds of the parents and others involved in the care of the child. This has also been a huge area of our custody law practice. It is also possible contempt when parties allow their significant others or new spouses as well as household members to be with the child when they have certain criminal convictions. We can research these issues for you and give you the advice you need to make decisions about whether to file actions in court or not.

Extensive Experience Handling Custody Cases in Pennsylvania

At Ilkhanoff & Silverstein, we understand that the complicated nature of child custody disputes requires not only legal acumen but also a compassionate approach. Our dedicated team goes beyond the courtroom to support our clients through these challenging times. We recognize that each family’s situation is unique, and thus, we tailor our strategies to meet your specific needs and objectives. Whether it’s advocating for your parental rights, addressing concerns about the child’s welfare, or ensuring the enforcement of court orders, our priority is to secure the best possible outcome for you and your children. With us in your corner, you can have peace of mind, knowing your case, and your child’s well-being, are in good hands.

Contact an experienced York County, Pennsylvania divorce and family lawyer from Ilkhanoff & Silverstein today so our firm can begin fighting for your best interests.