Ilkhanoff & Silverstein has decades providing the people of York & Lancaster County, PA with compassionate advocacy and comprehensive representation. In order to do just that, we have shaped ourselves into a one-stop law firm that can address whatever issue our clients bring to our doors. While our law office has gained a reputation for succeeding in countless criminal defense, family law, and personal injury cases, we are proud to say that we are familiar with several other legal fields, as well. Contact our firm to discuss your legal needs.
We are experienced litigators in numerous additional practice areas, including:
- Civil law: Settling disputes between two private parties has become second nature to us.
- Construction law: From engineering regulations to filing for proper contracts, we can help you with your delicate construction-related matters.
- Physician representation: If you are a medical professional in need of legal representation or protection, you can rely on us to uphold your rights.
- Real estate law: We can assist you in any sort of legal matter dealing with ownership and use of land and property.
Partner Up with Ilkhanoff & Silverstein
Even when it seems that your legal matters might be minor, mishandling them can lead to major repercussions. You must take them seriously and take action right away with an experienced legal team you can trust.
At Ilkhanoff & Silverstein, we have earned multiple awards and accolades:
- 40+ years of combined trial experience
- “Superb” Avvo Ratings for both attorneys
- An impressive list of client testimonials
- A personalized approach to all our cases
Contact our firm to discuss your legal matter
We understand that every time a lawyer is required to solve an issue, tension might be running high and you could feel like the world is spinning. We want to make you feel as if you were part of our family and that you are supported by good hands. We are dedicated to serving both York & Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, including Columbia, Elizabethtown, Hanover, Lancaster, New Freedom, and Red Lion from our offices in York, Shrewsbury, and East Petersburg. By working together on the cases we handle, we are able to resolve matters quickly and cleanly. To experience the difference that caring counsel makes for your case, contact our firm today.