Call For A Free Consultation 717.563.0681
Featured Article
Can I Modify My Pennsylvania Child Custody Orders?
Can I Modify My Pennsylvania Child Custody Orders?

As your children grow up, you can expect life and your custody needs to change. After all, custody orders designed to meet their needs when your children won’t fit nearly as well for teenagers. Other life changes, such as health conditions, job changes, and remarriages, can ...

Read More

Blog posts in FAQ

  • Why You Always Need a Criminal Defense Attorney

    You have the right to represent yourself in legal proceedings, but you really should not, especially if you are talking about a criminal defense case. ...

    View More
  • Do Not Say You are Sorry After a Car Accident: Here's Why

    After being in a car accident , you are going to have an entire list of responsibilities and tasks to complete. You should collect insurance and ...

    View More
  • What Happens to Our Pets After Divorce?

    For so many people, family pets are more family than pet. Fido seems more like a rambunctious son than a dog, and Fluffy a snarky older sister than a ...

    View More
  • Can My Spouse Deny My Request for Divorce?

    Our York divorce attorneys at Ilkhanoff & Silverstein have been helping families through tough times and legal disputes for more than 30 years ...

    View More
  • How Will Divorce Affect My Taxes?

    There are two events that can happen in a person's life that are pretty universally considered to be complicated and frustrating: going through a ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations Are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.