Our general law firm opened its doors March 1, 1999 in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania. Our two attorneys have over 30 years of combined legal experience. Our attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff work together with you to assist you with a full range of complex issues in many areas of the law. We have had success with a wide range of family law related matters including divorce, adoption and suppression to gaining Grandparent's rights in custody, all with the goal of protecting your legal rights.
The firm has been involved in various associations including the Board of the YMCA, Southern Branch of York County, Board of Directors for the Bar Association of York County, Southern Branch of the Rotary and Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association. The firm also has won the Outstanding Service Award from the York County Bar Foundation in the area of Pro Bono work.
We are committed to providing you with high quality and effective legal representation. Being at ease in the courtroom enables us to provide you with a strong advocate in your corner. We are committed to providing a high level of knowledge and service to our clients. In fact, both attorneys at the firm attended a CLE on "Difficult Issues to Mediate, Litigate, and Deal with in General with Custody Cases."
Read more about us:
In the Community
We are very proud of our involvement in the community, please take a look at some of the areas we are involved in below.
- President of the York County Bar Association, January 2016 - Bernard Ilkanoff
- President - Elect of the York County Bar Association in 2015 - Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Treasurer of the York County Bar Association in 2014 - Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Past President-Elect Board of the YMCA, Southern Branch, Board Member – Paula Silverstein
- Past Chair of the Special Needs Committee of the YMCA, Southern Branch – Paula Silverstein
- Past-President and Board Member of the YMCA, Southern Branch – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Past Director on the Board of the Bar Association of York County – Paula Silverstein
- Assistant Treasurer of the Board of the Bar Association of York County – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Past- President of the Rotary, Southern York Branch, Rotarian – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Past-President of the Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association – Paula Silverstein
- Past-President of the Family Law Section of the York County Bar Association – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Youth Soccer Coach for Mason Dixon Soccer League and FC York – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Junior Achievement Volunteers at Southern School District – Paula Silverstein & Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Finance Committee – St. John the Baptist Catholic Church – Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Parish School Board – St. John the Baptist Catholic Church - Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Volunteers of the Year Recognition Award, YMCA – Paula Silverstein & Bernard Ilkhanoff
- York County Bar Foundation, Pro Bono Recognition Award for Outstanding Community Service - Ilkhanoff & Silverstein
- Pro-Bono Custody Workshops for the Indigent – Paula Silverstein & Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Member of the Lancaster Sunrise Rotary- Bernard Ilkhanoff
- Member of the Lancaster Sunrise Rotary- Paula S. Silverstein
Contact an attorney
from Ilkhanoff & Silverstein for capable legal counsel regarding your legal matter.